Wear with high straight pony and pink lips. Probably would look best with cream thigh high socks but these frill ankles are also be cute.
Street Style | Black and White
The infamous Shea behind stylebyshea deleted her blog? Whattt? NOOO IM GONNA CRY, HER BLOG WAS UTTER PERFECTION :’(.
I have recently made purchases from H&M, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, and Pacsun. I have not done any personal style in forever so pics to come soon when I have time!
My current Topshop accessories wishlist. I have seen these adorable style socks with lace trim all over Tumblr and the Fashion universe and I want in! I also love these two headbands, one very feminine and edgy and the other a sort of glam retro head wrap. Lastly, these darling mustache bracelets would be such a quirky touch to any outfit!
150 Follower Giveaway
Since I reached my goal of 150 followers I decided to do a small giveaway to say thank you! This is an UNOPENED smashbox pallet with such pretty colors. It is worth about $30. Giveaway is open to anyone.
following my tumblr fashion-vitality
reblog as many times as you would like
winner chosen when I get back from London which is April 8th!
Good Luck xx
CURRENT TOPSHOP WISHLIST (always subject to change of course ;P)
From Top left to right:
1. This playsuit/romper is SO cool. It has such an edgy vibe with the print and the edgy stud and jewel neck and shoulder lining, however the feminine silhouette, balances it out in a really cool way. This would be such a staple in my closet.
2. This floral playsuit is so feminine and lovely, I just adore it.
3. (I want the in the LEMON COLOR) OH MY GOD THIS DRESS!!!! The lemon color and feminine silhouette is so perfect for spring. I want. I need. I must have! Hahaha
4.This lipstick print headband is sooooo cute like I need this.
From bottom left to right:
1. This tee has a really cute and effortless boxy shape, and stripes are trans-seasonal. This top is a really good price as well for a reasonable, $30 bucks.
2. I really like this mesh crop, and I feel it can be dressed up or down.
3. This azalea color is so beautiful. This top would add a air of sophistication yet youth to any outfit, god I love it!
4. Topshop is notorious for its cool and classy trousers. I really like these lemon trousers that I feel could be a real staple.
Topshop / Topshop / Topshop / Topshop / Topshop / Topshop floral romper / Topshop / Topshop
It’s makes me so curious when there are these people who can afford really expensive clothes, and have really expensive, beautiful clothes…but have terrible style and utilization hahaha, I’m just like whyyyy?